Breaking Magical Boundaries - Take 2

 So, last Friday, Saturday and Sunday I wanted to conduct three livestreams concerning APPOVTALK #3 - Breaking Magical Boundaries. Unfortunately I had to cut the first live stream short and cancel the remaining live streams earlier due to technical difficulties. Although I did not experience many problems during the dress rehearsals I did experience quite a few frame rate drops during the stream. Live troubleshooting did not give the desired effect.

I went ahead and purchased a Shadow (a private cloud based gaming pc) for a month and did some additional testing last night. I even pushed it to the extreme by streaming and recording simultaneously and did not receive a single frame rate drop since the emulator is running on an external machine.  Therefore, it's time for take 2 for the Breaking Magical Boundaries live streams (and take 3 to get this entire show on the road).

I've set the livestreams for:

Part 1            Wednesday May 10th, starting from 9:30PM CEST

Part 2            Friday May 12th, starting from 10PM CEST

Part 3            Saturday May 13th, starting from 8.30PM CEST

APPOVTALK #3 will both be streamed and recorded simultaneously and the live streams will remain accessible for a couple of days on YouTube after the streams have been concluded until I manage to create one single (huge) edit of all three parts combined. The combined parts will be reuploaded on YouTube as APPOVTALK #3 and replace the 3-part streams.

For your convenience, please find the live streams underneath:


Hope to see you on stream!

Comments