AR3NA - OFFICIAL TRAILER

AR3NA has been completed. The film will automatically premiere on Thursday December 15th, 12PM Central European Time on YouTube. A four minute shortened version of the film will release on Vimeo. A release post will be shared on the blog the same day and will contain more information regarding the project.

A shorter version on Vimeo. Why? This is due to storage constraints on Vimeo. Although I was able to release the entire film on Vimeo if I were to render it with a 1mbps bitrate; the final result would not meet my expectations as it would be extremely pixelated and unrecognizable; especially during fast motion moments. By releasing a shorter version on Vimeo, I'd be able to provide a release on both platforms that both meet the quality I have set for my releases. The Vimeo version also contains a 'call to action' to the full film on YouTube. The full film will also be viewable on the Internet Gaming Movie Database (igmdb.org)

Please find the trailer for the film down below. See you at release day!


Comments